NEW | Formal Cotton Wool | Premium Wear - Mai Official
NEW | Formal Cotton Wool | Premium Wear - Mai Official
NEW | Formal Cotton Wool | Premium Wear - Mai Official
NEW | Formal Cotton Wool | Premium Wear - Mai Official

Formal Cotton Wool | Premium Wear

Regular price £12.95

Our Formal Cotton Wool Collection are a thicker adaptation of our Cotton Modal best sellers. If you are looking for a premium hijab that looks immaculate and will compliment any suit or outfit, this is the one. The 85% cotton composition gives this collection breathability with the remaining 15% wool providing an added thickness and warmth for this season. This stunning collection is only available at Mai Hijabs and we know you will love these impeccable pieces

 

COMPOSITION: 85% COTTON, 15% WOOL

SIZE 180 CM X 80 CM